viernes, septiembre 16, 2005

The Independency Day that we need


Yesterday in Mexico we celebrated our Independency Day. And this is a good reason to ask ourselves what will be the Mexico that we want. We are in middle of ours tradition, and insipient modernity.

Yesterday was for me a day like other. I went to pick up some materials to a little business that I am helping to rise. And I was trap like almost an hour in middle of the traffic, why? Because in Mexico there is a tradition to every September 16th the children and their schools go out on the streets and celebrate the independency marching a long of the principal avenues.

And you can image the disaster that these represent. And I thought what we are doing? We have already a democracy, we have already a different governor way, we don’t have now the president day that we used to have every Inform President Day September 1st. A lot of things have been changing in the last 5 years in Mexico. What we have to do to every Mexican experiment a change of mind?

A mean, we neither need a dictatorial president, or only political party in the president house, but in a fear mood we either need all the citizens doing whatever they want. There are a lot of places where all the kids and all the organizations that use to march on the streets, can go and celebrate the Independency Day, for example in the parks. In the local stadiums, and I know that maybe not in all the cities could have the infrastructure that I mentioned.

Could be a good solution in the big cities where the traffic is a big problem. That could bring a good solution to turn the empty parks to places fully of people, and make them an little economics center with services and product sellers.

We ready need to change our mind; we need to thinking, feeling and doing things to improve our community.

The life is an experiment...
Mauricio Martínez R.
mau_76@hotmail.com

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Excellеnt pοst. I certаinly apρгeсiate this ѕitе.

Keep it up!

Ηеre is my blоg ... iphone repair rawang

Anónimo dijo...

Exсellent post. I сertаіnly apprecіate thіs sitе.
Keеρ іt up!

Mу web blog :: iphone repair rawang

Anónimo dijo...

Aftеr I oгiginallу left a cοmment I apρeaг tо have clicked the -Notify me when
new сοmments аre added- cheсκbοx аnԁ now еach
time a сommеnt iѕ added I reсеiνe 4
emaіls ωith the еxact sаmе commеnt.
Ρerhaps thеre is a ωay you cаn
геmoѵe me frоm that servісe?

Kudos!

my ωeb-ѕitе :: ipadrepairpetalingjaya.webnode.com